Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thirsty Tuesday

Nooooooo, no emborrachemos. But I did go to my first Chilean bar tonight! For some reason I am having a mental block with the name, but it had something to do with piojos (lice). I guess one could say it was a dive, but we had a lovely time. At first I was a little uncomfortable because a guy at a table not far away was giving me the eye for a good fifteen minutes, but after he left and I started feeling the effects of my "terremoto," (drink named after an earthquake? miiiiight be bad news) I was fine. I went with Lucy, Mathias, and Emily.

Emily is Lucy's roommate who did our same program last semester and is leaving in a couple of days. She helped me make the most important decision I made today: I'm going to take the class at La Catolica called Futbol Femenino!! I wasn't going to because the title makes it sound like a bunch of girls running around not really knowing what they're doing, but Emily said she knows a couple of girls who took it and really liked it, and said it wasn't a piece of cake. Yay!!!!!! Have to get up early. Ciao!

1 comment: