Sunday, August 16, 2009

Big day.

Magda and I melted a Tupperware and burnt a hole in a kitchen towel in a matter of about 30 minutes. Big day.

I'll put up pictures from Mariana's cat-themed birthday party soon! It was so much fun! Also this weekend I hung out with a friend from high school, Molly Schnell (she had an internship here this summer and will be around until the end of August), and her roommate Andreas who she knows from the U of Chicago. I wish they were going to be in Chile for longer.

Today I met Liz Miller's friend Jesse who used to live in MN but grew up in northern Chile. She now lives in Santiago with her baby girl who is so so so so cute. It is so nice to make connections like that. After hanging out with them, I played tennis with Pablo. Super fun ending to the weekend (except I don't have class Mondays oh heyyyyyyy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment