Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I´m sunburnt...jealous?

I have taken to being a huge brat lately when telling people from the midwest how it´s going here. I can´t really help it - my grades are good, the weather is beautiful, the is a pool on my roof, and my semester will be over in about 27 hours.

I´m writing this post from a computer room on campus. I have a final exam in 2 hours but I have studied for it about all I can so I´m taking a break now and when people from my class start to arrive, I´ll study with them for a little while. My location means I can´t put up pictures right now but I´ll put some up this afternoon. :)

I went to Valparaíso again last weekend. It was sunny this time and Pia (friend from soccer who I went with) and I even got to stick our toes in the ocean (which is about as cold as lake superior but still pretty nice). That is the only traveling I have done lately, mostly because I´ve been busy wraping up school. I also ran another 7K race on Nov. 8. Best t-shirt yet.

Oofta, I´m going to have to cut this short. Time for lunch (microwaved chicken breast with tomato sauce - it´s pretty funny how all of these college students bring bagged lunch from home, prepared by their nanas most likely) and studying. I bought a snicker bar (they´re like $1.50 here) for desert. YUM.

P.S. Joe Mauer is the bomb. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment